DaiHard

In here, You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to what you can argue for. (Paraphrased from Patrick Stokes, Deakin University)
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:35 am

All times are UTC+10:00

Post subject: Re: Concierge
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:54 am 
Doesn't get it.

[quote="grog"][quote="PeterHoare"]People like stories - it's what the human race does.[/quote]Is that why you make up so many?

As I keep telling you Peter, there are none, and even if there were (and there aren't), you would be the last person I would tell. :wink:[/quote]

The funny thing is that is how I know you are basically boring because you think the stuff I post is made up because you've never really done stuff like it (I'm not pretending to be the biggest bad arse on the planet by any means, but some of it is really interesting in a twisted way IMHO).

I can assure you none of it is made up. :yes:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:12 am 
Glen-boy from Glenroy

I never say the stories are completely made up, I say your interpretation and the details of them are.

For example, your latest, the legal directive for the police to take you to the hospital, it's BS. How do I know? THE COPS DIDN'T TAKE YOU TO THE FARKING HOSPITAL!!! Sure, I believe the doctor called the cops and I believe they came around, but that wasn't your initial story. You were trying to talk it up because you like the notoriety.

We know you do bad things, nobody disputes that, but the fundamental difference is you think the bad things you do are cool, everybody else just thinks your a sad pathetic loser.

+-----------+------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo------------------+
/| ,-._|\ | Glen Greig |
/ | / Oz \ | Brisbane, Queensland, Australia |
/ | \_,--.x/ | FidoNet: 3:632/309 |
| | V | Internet: glen@greig.net.au |
| +-----------+-----------------------------------------------+
| / / /
|/___________/_______________________________________________/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:30 am 
Doesn't get it.

[quote="grog"]I never say the stories are completely made up, I say your interpretation and the details of them are.

For example, your latest, the legal directive for the police to take you to the hospital, it's BS. How do I know? THE COPS DIDN'T TAKE YOU TO THE FARKING HOSPITAL!!! Sure, I believe the doctor called the cops and I believe they came around, but that wasn't your initial story. You were trying to talk it up because you like the notoriety.

We know you do bad things, nobody disputes that, but the fundamental difference is you think the bad things you do are cool, everybody else just thinks your a sad pathetic loser.[/quote]

1. The doctor was going to force me to go to the hospital right then and there. It seemed a bit OTT to me for a bad case of whatever on your face. I had my wallet and could be in hospital for a week. I wasn't going to die that day
2. I refused because I needed to be prepared in all sorts of ways. Entertainment, clean underwear, pay bills, etc,
3. He created a legal order on his computer and sent it to the cops whilst I'm in front of him, asking him in no uncertain ways over and over to no to do it, I'll go tomorrow. And he said they will simply force you to be held until an ambulance arrives (one of which arrived as well as the cops) - I absconded to the pub from he waiting room and told him I would. Not which one - told him find me. I like to do things under my own steam.
4. It wasn't bad arse behaviour but it was frightening the powers they have over you if they want to go Nazi
5. This wasn't me being brazen or proud - it was just - scary the powers they have on you. For a face full of acne or whatever it is.
6. Arseholes
7. Once you get into that legal/medical/duty of care system - fsucking watchout. They call the shots, don't take well mannered reasoning or negotiation and you may not emerge till who knows when.
8. It's quite confronting.