DaiHard

In here, You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to what you can argue for. (Paraphrased from Patrick Stokes, Deakin University)
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:59 am

All times are UTC+10:00

Post subject: The good news
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:39 am 
Doesn't get it.

It'll be a bit quiet from me for a while.

Going into hospital for a bit. Fairly serious condition that could fall off a cliff rapidly. 8O

I evaded an ambulance called for me by sneaking out of the doctors office and he called the cops on me with some legal order to go to hospital today, right then because I refused. I had to get my head around it all and go home and turn the TV and lights off first. And get clean underwear. And a few farewell beers at the beachfront bar as this one of those new fangled unlicensed hospitals (must check the cafe......)

And I'm not telling you why (GUESS....... :P ) but it won't be what you might think. Nothing to do with my ummmmm lifestyle.

So anyway. If it doesn't work out (but it will - Hoares are made of Shefield Steel reinforced with concrete), it's been fun (sort of).

Seriously, love and best to you all. Even Gleeennnnnnn :yes:

Post subject: Re: The good news
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:09 am 
Bloody Volvo Driver

Drs don't like you messing with them, you behave now. Well, as much as you can. Hope your alright Peter. Ya weird female genitalia you. :p

More and more of less and less.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am 
Doesn't get it.

Thanks mate. :e_wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:01 am 
Glen-boy from Glenroy

PeterHoare wrote:
I evaded an ambulance called for me by sneaking out of the doctors office and he called the cops on me with some legal order to go to hospital today
Ohh, FFS Peter. Seriously, grow the fornication up. :roll:

Quote:
Seriously, love and best to you all. Even Gleeennnnnnn :yes:
Maybe you'll come out of this with a redirected view of life and it might be the kick in the arse you need to cut the crap and do something with your life. Hell, forget doing something with your life, even if you came out of it with enough of an attitude adjustment to stop negatively affecting other people's lives would make me happy.

There will only be two reasons for a legal order. One is your not mentally competent to decide for yourself, the other is you are an immediate risk to yourself or a risk to other people. Both of which are true of you, but in a legal sense is hard to prove. Of course, there is the more likely situation that your making it up.

None of these options are good, and I'll go back to my old stance, I truly hope you get some help, you seriously need it before real damage is done. All I can say is good luck.

+-----------+------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo------------------+
/| ,-._|\ | Glen Greig |
/ | / Oz \ | Brisbane, Queensland, Australia |
/ | \_,--.x/ | FidoNet: 3:632/309 |
| | V | Internet: glen@greig.net.au |
| +-----------+-----------------------------------------------+
| / / /
|/___________/_______________________________________________/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:28 pm 
Gänseblümchen mit vier Türen

grog wrote:
Of course, there is the more likely situation that your making it up.

I'm no gambler, but can I put 20 on this?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:45 pm 
Doesn't get it.

Nahhhhh - nothing wrong with me (well apart from lots and lots and lots of talk and advice about the drinking).

Nah it is (seemingly) friggin serious. I'll tell ya - a SERIOUS SERIOUS staph infection (but of course every doctor you sit in front of has a different opinion on what is actually going on). The doctor I first saw ordered an ambulance with a nurse to take me immediately to hospital yesterday lest my face fall off. It ain't pretty. And called the cops on me when I left the building whilst waiting for said ambos because I REFUSED to go until I was ready mentally and had got a few other things in order. He would not accept that. I had cops at my door and on my phone in half an hour.

I wasn't going Thu. I was going Fri so I could prepare. And that's it.

I'm very very very very firm on stuff. And nothing sways me. I know best. :e_wink:

Of course the good docs at Robina Hospital thought it was a bit overblown not requiring hospitalisation (you should have seen the waiting room that I sat in for 4 hours. 8O 8O 8O. Interesting medical conditions and patients.).

Anyway no hospital (ATM) which is great because they had no TVS in the wards.

I'll PM you my address for the $20 Daisy. :e_wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:49 pm 
Doesn't get it.

It's all "Duty Of Care" stuff now. From anyone in anyway involved with medical health who opens their mouth now.

I did have a long long chit chat with a pysch (well a couple) though. :hehe:

Great staff there....lovely and really just want to help.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:59 pm 

PeterHoare wrote:
I'll PM you my address for the $20 Daisy. :e_wink:

How does that work then? You tell a story of a standard equivalent to your usual bullshít and I want to bet that is is exactly that. Then you come along and tell us its true and think you can collect on the strength of your word? You can't see the potential for a bit of a conflict?
You're the only one on the board that would take that bet. Does that not tell you something? :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:02 pm 

And we all know where you live.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:29 pm 
Doesn't get it.

[quote="Daisy4Doors"][quote="PeterHoare"]I'll PM you my address for the $20 Daisy. :e_wink:[/quote]
How does that work then? You tell a story of a standard equivalent to your usual bullshít and I want to bet that is is exactly that. Then you come along and tell us its true and think you can collect on the strength of your word? You can't see the potential for a bit of a conflict?
You're the only one on the board that would take that bet. Does that not tell you something? :wink:[/quote]

Dunno where I get this rep for B.S. I know some of the stuff is a bit *out there* but there is no BS. I can't be bothered with BS when the truth is usually better. I couldn't make that stuff up. :e_wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:34 pm 

PeterHoare wrote:
Dunno where I get this rep for B.S. I know some of the stuff is a bit *out there* but there is no BS. I can't be bothered with BS when the truth is usually better. I couldn't make that stuff up. :e_wink:

You get the rep from what you say here. Try reading some of your own posts and then come back and read that last sentence.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:35 pm 
Doesn't get it.

[quote="Daisy4Doors"]And we all know where you live.[/quote]

Excellent! Pop round Sunday and we can have tea and biscuits. Fantastic views from the unit and brilliant weather right now. Then piss off to the pub on the beachfront with the usual locals with a position to kill for for arvo stronger follow-ups and we can watch the whales frolic!

What I did today. Didn't see the white ones.

Best spot in the world. Ask anyone who lives or visits here.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:38 pm 
Glen-boy from Glenroy

PeterHoare wrote:
Dunno where I get this rep for B.S.

Maybe this
Quote:
some legal order to go to hospital

Your second version of events shows that to be BS. There was no "legal order to go to hospital". You owe Daisy $20.

/| ,-._|\ | Glen Greig |
| / / /

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:41 pm 

PeterHoare wrote:
Then piss off to the pub on the beachfront with the usual locals with a position to kill for for arvo stronger follow-ups and we can watch the whales frolic!

What I did today. Didn't see the white ones.

Weren't you banned from the pub for three months? Dunno where you get this rep for bs. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:50 pm 
Doesn't get it.

[quote="Daisy4Doors"][quote="PeterHoare"]Dunno where I get this rep for B.S. I know some of the stuff is a bit *out there* but there is no BS. I can't be bothered with BS when the truth is usually better. [b][size=150]I couldn't make that stuff up[/size][/b]. :e_wink:[/quote]
You get the rep from what you say here. Try reading some of your own posts and then come back and read that last sentence.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote]

I really don't. Couldn't be bothered using my imagination for that stuff. What's the point?

I've had a varied and interesting life and push limits all over the place. But have a good heart. :D

I'm currently entertaining two of the local Burleigh homeless guys in the laundromat (they sleep here - it's cold outside) whilst typing this and hearing all their mad stuff (some of which I really like), they check in here because they love chatting on with me (and I loan them money), having a beer with them (out of my 30 pack snuggled next to me) and gave them $20 each to buy fags and a Red Bull. There but for the Grace Of Flying Spaghetti Monster is how I see all that. And they are decent human beings. They always pay me back out of their DSP. Twists and turns of life. Poor bastards. Everyone needs a kind ear and a favour sometimes. Everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:04 pm 
Glen-boy from Glenroy

PeterHoare wrote:
I really don't.

Quote:
some legal order to go to hospital

You owe Daisy $20, I expect payment to be prompt.

/| ,-._|\ | Glen Greig |
| / / /

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:31 pm 
Doesn't get it.

[quote="grog"][quote="PeterHoare"]I really don't.[/quote]

[quote]some legal order to go to hospital[/quote]

You owe Daisy $20, I expect payment to be prompt.[/quote]

You have two cops show up at your front door to MAKE you go to hospital because they have a legal 'directive' issued by your doctor to make you go (look it up). But of course you know they are coming so go and have beers down at the Surf Life Savers where they don't know where you are and when you get the phone call from your front door (they were quick - half an hour from said 'directive' been issued) and assure them all is cool, going to hospital tomorrow blah blah, turn the charm on and it goes away because they've done their bit. Tick the box. Nice cops.

I don't make this stuff up. They have full control over your life under a directive and will make you go. I know it sounds strange. I think it was because the dreaded word of 'suicide' was talked about.

Here's is a tip. Never ever ever mention to anyone in potential power over you and have a "Duty Of Care" that you have/had suicidal thoughts. Everything goes into an unwelcome overdrive as soon as the 'S' word passes your lips, however nonchalantly or theoretically.

Little Boy. This sort of arena of trouble and area of life is not something you've been involved in so you don't know what you are talking about. I can assure you I do.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:35 pm 

Now you say its because you mentioned suicide. Earlier it was because you had a staph infection.
Tell the truth now. You have syphillis don't you? It would explain a lot of symptoms.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:40 pm 
Doesn't get it.

[quote="Daisy4Doors"]Now you say its because you mentioned suicide. Earlier it was because you had a staph infection.
Tell the truth now. You have syphillis don't you? It would explain a lot of symptoms.[/quote]

Nah. Doctor said it isn't staph, chronic acne (which is nonsense - I've had chronic acne and this is off the chart) so we moved onto drinking and suicide. Which I'm always happy to discuss with health care professionals.

Mohamed I wish I had syphillis. That'd mean there was a chance I'd had sex with something in the last 12 months.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:30 pm 
Glen-boy from Glenroy

PeterHoare wrote:
MAKE you go to hospital
Quote:
legal 'directive' issued by your doctor
Quote:
full control over your life
Quote:
will make you go

And yet...

Quote:
assure them all is cool, going to hospital tomorrow blah blah, turn the charm on and it goes away

There is a big bloody difference between a doctor being worried about somebody and asking the cops to get involved to try and convince somebody to go to hospital and a legal directive.

You owe Daisy $20

/| ,-._|\ | Glen Greig |
| / / /

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:15 pm 
Izzy Whizzy, Let's Get Busy

The last thing you want is some drunk cnut walking the streets with a fscking staf' infection!

Not quite ebola but dangerous and contagious nonetheless.

MY85 Audi WR quattro - the new rally toy!... SOLD!
MY88 Audi MB quattro - the new road toy
MY99 Subaru Impreza WRX - the daily drive
MY05 Subaru Impreza Hatch - the family car

And previously in the garage, from 1977 to 2013:
1961 XK Falcon Ute * 1964 EH Premier * 1973 LJ GTR XU-1 * 1967 HD Sedan * 1966 Ford Consul * 1967 Ford Cortina * 1968 HK 327 GTS * 1981 Datsun Bluebird * 1974 Datsun 120Y * 1978 KE35 Corolla Coupe * 1970 Datsun 1600 (rally) * 1971 Datsun 1600 * 1971 Datsun 1600 (rally) * 1968 Datsun 1600 (rally) * 1981 Datsun Stanza (rally) * 1974 Honda Civic * 1986 G11 Charade * 1995 G200 Charade * 1998 Impreza STi (rally) * 1994 G201 DeTomaso Charade (rally) * 1997 G203 Charade F2 * 1985 G11 Charade Turbo * 1992 G102 Charade POS * 1992 Hyundai Excel * 1983 Diesel Hilux Dual Cab * 1989 R31 Skyline * PA10 Violet GT (rally) * Datsun 910 Bluebird (rally) * MY92 Subaru Liberty Wagon