DaiHard

In here, You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to what you can argue for. (Paraphrased from Patrick Stokes, Deakin University)
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:52 pm

All times are UTC+10:00

Post subject: My lifes ambition
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:15 am 
Doesn't get it.

Apart from producing and marketing the worlds leading gourmet dog food and an essential food line designed for specific medical conditions (no-one does it - do you understand how big and captive the market is for that????) People will spend everything on their animals. I have. I went literally bankrupt over a dog. But I have extensive business plans on this concept and spoken to people who can actually make the glug (and that is a bit of a hurdle). But no-one really got the concept, so I'm still young. Just keep that thought percolating and find the right thing.

It will go OFFFFFFF. Get vets onto it. You couldn't make the varieties quick enough. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: And I will help so many sick puppy dogs and their owners who are desperate.

Post subject: Re: My lifes ambition
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:57 pm 
Izzy Whizzy, Let's Get Busy

And you've been tell this same story here for years... by now I'm sure our resident attorney has patented and trademarked it all and has shelved it for the time being :rofl:

MY85 Audi WR quattro - the new rally toy!... SOLD!
MY88 Audi MB quattro - the new road toy
MY99 Subaru Impreza WRX - the daily drive
MY05 Subaru Impreza Hatch - the family car

And previously in the garage, from 1977 to 2013:
1961 XK Falcon Ute * 1964 EH Premier * 1973 LJ GTR XU-1 * 1967 HD Sedan * 1966 Ford Consul * 1967 Ford Cortina * 1968 HK 327 GTS * 1981 Datsun Bluebird * 1974 Datsun 120Y * 1978 KE35 Corolla Coupe * 1970 Datsun 1600 (rally) * 1971 Datsun 1600 * 1971 Datsun 1600 (rally) * 1968 Datsun 1600 (rally) * 1981 Datsun Stanza (rally) * 1974 Honda Civic * 1986 G11 Charade * 1995 G200 Charade * 1998 Impreza STi (rally) * 1994 G201 DeTomaso Charade (rally) * 1997 G203 Charade F2 * 1985 G11 Charade Turbo * 1992 G102 Charade POS * 1992 Hyundai Excel * 1983 Diesel Hilux Dual Cab * 1989 R31 Skyline * PA10 Violet GT (rally) * Datsun 910 Bluebird (rally) * MY92 Subaru Liberty Wagon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:56 am 
Glen-boy from Glenroy

Marc wrote:
And you've been tell this same story here for years... by now I'm sure our resident attorney has patented and trademarked it all and has shelved it for the time being :rofl:
:rofl: :twisted: :rofl: :twisted: :rofl: :twisted: :rofl: :twisted:

+-----------+------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo------------------+
/| ,-._|\ | Glen Greig |
/ | / Oz \ | Brisbane, Queensland, Australia |
/ | \_,--.x/ | FidoNet: 3:632/309 |
| | V | Internet: glen@greig.net.au |
| +-----------+-----------------------------------------------+
| / / /
|/___________/_______________________________________________/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:43 pm 
Doesn't get it.

The vet keeps asking me everytime I see her. She smells money. It's just embarrassing to say your driven dream has been sidelined by poor habits. However... hang onto it. It if it's a ripper. People go thru really rough patches. I still want to ace that niche and become hideously wealthy from doing good.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:29 pm 
Doesn't get it.

[quote="Marc"]And you've been tell this same story here for years... by now I'm sure our resident attorney has patented and trademarked it all and has shelved it for the time being :rofl:[/quote]

But he isn't passionate about it. I am. I'll make a big horse race of it because I know where it fits and the value of it and how to market it where no-one does it.

He wouldn't have a clue or an interest or knowledge. So I'd be backing me, not your boyfriend. :e_wink:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 am 
Glen-boy from Glenroy

PeterHoare wrote:
But he isn't passionate about it.
Passion means squat. Create a business based on somebodies patent, the patent owner will just walk in and take your business from under you.

/| ,-._|\ | Glen Greig |
| / / /

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:45 pm 
Izzy Whizzy, Let's Get Busy

PeterHoare wrote:
He wouldn't have a clue or an interest or knowledge.
none of the which are necessary... you take an idea and patent it. Job done :rofl:

MY85 Audi WR quattro - the new rally toy!... SOLD!
MY88 Audi MB quattro - the new road toy
MY99 Subaru Impreza WRX - the daily drive
MY05 Subaru Impreza Hatch - the family car

And previously in the garage, from 1977 to 2013:
1961 XK Falcon Ute * 1964 EH Premier * 1973 LJ GTR XU-1 * 1967 HD Sedan * 1966 Ford Consul * 1967 Ford Cortina * 1968 HK 327 GTS * 1981 Datsun Bluebird * 1974 Datsun 120Y * 1978 KE35 Corolla Coupe * 1970 Datsun 1600 (rally) * 1971 Datsun 1600 * 1971 Datsun 1600 (rally) * 1968 Datsun 1600 (rally) * 1981 Datsun Stanza (rally) * 1974 Honda Civic * 1986 G11 Charade * 1995 G200 Charade * 1998 Impreza STi (rally) * 1994 G201 DeTomaso Charade (rally) * 1997 G203 Charade F2 * 1985 G11 Charade Turbo * 1992 G102 Charade POS * 1992 Hyundai Excel * 1983 Diesel Hilux Dual Cab * 1989 R31 Skyline * PA10 Violet GT (rally) * Datsun 910 Bluebird (rally) * MY92 Subaru Liberty Wagon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:05 pm 
Doesn't get it.

[quote="grog"][quote="PeterHoare"]But he isn't passionate about it.[/quote]Passion means squat. Create a business based on somebodies patent, the patent owner will just walk in and take your business from under you.[/quote]

Nope. You need to understand REAL pet owners. They will go with the person they trust to do the absolute best by their pet on every occasion. And they sense it if you passionately love animals.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:52 pm 
Doesn't get it.

[quote="PeterHoare"][quote="grog"][quote="PeterHoare"]But he isn't passionate about it.[/quote]Passion means squat. Create a business based on somebodies patent, the patent owner will just walk in and take your business from under you.[/quote]

Nope. You need to understand REAL pet owners. They will go with the person they trust to do the absolute best by their pet on every occasion. And they sense it if you passionately love animals.[/quote]

And they most certainly sense it when you are clearly not really interested in animals and just standing around grinning ear to ear with their hand in your pocket over your pet which you love more than your children.

Business plan disaster. A model that works elsewhere, but it won't work with real pet owners.

They are a huge market......

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:49 pm 
Glen-boy from Glenroy

Do you know what a patent is?

/| ,-._|\ | Glen Greig |
| / / /

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:52 pm 
Doesn't get it.

[quote="grog"]Do you know what a patent is?[/quote]

Sigh...............................I'd be interested to hear your version of one. I reckon there is a good chance it's remarkably close to the correct version I have in my head. But I'm always open to being wrong, but I doubt it in this instance.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:53 pm 
Doesn't get it.

[quote="grog"]Do you know what a patent is?[/quote]

You can't easily patent an idea. It get's tricky.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:17 am 
Glen-boy from Glenroy

PeterHoare wrote:
But I'm always open to being wrong
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

/| ,-._|\ | Glen Greig |
| / / /

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:42 pm 
Doesn't get it.

[quote="grog"][quote="PeterHoare"]But I'm always open to being wrong[/quote] 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:[/quote]What cannot be patented?

'You cannot patent human beings or the biological process for their generation, artistic creations, mathematical models, plans, schemes or other purely mental processes."

Ask the people who administer these things then, rather than me. Try and patent a thought or an idea. I double dare you. :whistle: